Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Jam, the Beach and the Pants

I wonder how, but now that we posted in spanish, no other nationality had complained about the language of our blog... Spanish must be a very world wide spoken language then... or am I wrong? Whatever... we're back! 's last weekend went through some kind of interesting moments, if you can speak spanish, find the Doolittle's concert review here below, if you can't speak spanish, try another day... Spotlights were on during the Saturday's afternoon Jam session, after picking up Adan, the fretless rascal bass player, Luciano and Wonder-Brenda (he hasn't a drum kit yet...but Brenda was a nice alternative) I must say it was really nice to catch up for the beloved Saturday's Jamming. Sunday was then dedicated to ... ehm... I forget... oh yes, trip to Clonakilty's beach to enjoy the sea's breeze, unfortunately Sushi for 2's staff couldn't make it all together to the spot because of seating issues... sorry to whoever deserves it... I really mean it. As I mentionned on the title then, the Pants! It's just a funny picture of Gimmi's trousers I wanted to share... hoping that no petrol company will mind about any copyright... what the hell, they sell diesel fuel, not clothes...

8 comments:

Sushi for 2 said...

yeah, Ed but what about my newcooljeans!!! hmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

yep, Luciano was hitting brenda with the drum sticks.. funny thing (not for Brenda of course...).

nice jam by the way, next time will be better

I hope to see ya all tomorrow at franciscan well!!

Adan

Sushi for 2 said...

Well, we'll go to the franciscan.

Anonymous said...

Is there anybody out there......?

A little confused - Brenda "sounds" great! Dying to meet her....? Where and when?

Comfortably numb.............

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I was just wondering the meaning of a spanish word (I think it's spanish...). I will try to ask it in spanish so...hum hum ¿Qué significa el "negro Zumbon" en la cancíon de Pink Martini? Yo sé que es un bar en Pamplona pero no conozco la real definicíon :-(
Sorry for my spanish...and that stupid question!

Ciao!

Violaine.

Sushi for 2 said...

Violaine, jajaja, i love the question!!! Ok, I've been searching on rae.es, this is the dictionary of the Real Academia de la Lengua Española, so:

you already know what negro is.
Zumbón= Dicho de una persona: Que frecuentemente anda burlándose, o tiene el genio festivo y poco serio.

Ok, señorita, if you need any further information, please do not hesitate to visit Sushi for 2.

María

Anonymous said...

thank you Maria!
How great it is to have spanish friends ;-)
Take care!
Violaine.

Sushi for 2 said...

Violaine, you are very welcome indeed.
Por favor, pregunte cuando lo estime necesario.

Nos vemos!!