Thursday, February 03, 2005

Housewarming and Best of Luck Cristiano!!

Sushi for 2 will hold a party this Saturday night, the occasion is the house warming party of my new place (Ed), I must say that nowaday I gained a fairly good experience on moving houses, so on this last, I didn't take to much to make myself at home and here we are now... House Warming Party! Let it be! I wanted to take the chance also to wish the best to my friend Cristiano B., a very good friend of mine, we had a great time in Munich which started when he decided to invite me to his B-Day party, and I paid him back throwing myself on a row of chairs, just carried away by Nirvana's tunes... what a happy night was that... I wanted to wish Cristiano a nice time in Tel Aviv and if you click here you will see the photos of a crazy New Year's Eve that myself (Ed), Cristiano and others spent on the Alps. Cristiano, Buona Fortuna e "occhio ai cannoni"! Ed (Bradipus lentus) y Maria (Beastie Girl)

5 comments:

Sushi for 2 said...

You gotta fight for your rights, you know what i mean mate??

Anonymous said...

Perfecto!

So i guess we bring ourselves and some bottles! For the 'munchie'corner, some eastern european nibbles in the form of cevapici and tzatziki...mmmmm. Oh Oh, tengo hambre, no hable del alimento!Adiete hasta sabado!Infernal!je je, ahem ahem!

Debi

Sushi for 2 said...

Debi, y la tortilla que?? tzatziki fundamental, pero una fiesta sin tortilla no es una fiesta!!
Muy bien ese español, improving a lot...

Anonymous said...

Do not forget yourself! Fundamental!

Sushi for 2 said...

Don't worry, i won't. I'll go with my new t-shirt, muy fundamental!!!