Thursday, February 10, 2005

It's always better on holiday

I think everybody agrees with me today. Sushi for 2 have planned all our holidays. So this is our schedule: At the end of February, Ed is going to leave me alone to visit his beloved Jesolo. He is going to have healthy food again, lucky boy, could you please bring me some tiramisú at least? But then, in less than a week, I'm going to cross the ocean to visit, as people say, the most beautiful city of USA: Oh, yes. This is a thirteen hours flight. Wow, please, if you have any suggestions about what to do in such a long flight just scroll down to comments and say something there. I'll probably visit Las Vegas, my friend Justin is coming down form Utah to see me, cool!! And finally, in June Sushi for 2 will visit the best place in the world, almost so good as Jesolo, Galicia!!!!! Yeah, guys, Ed & myself will be visiting Galicia during two looong weeks. We'll try the most delicious (and cheapest) food in the world, Ed is going to try for the first time the "mariscada" wich is a whole trail full with all kinds of seafood. Dios, qué rico!! This pic is a very good example to let you know how beautiful Galicia is, specially a little town called Ferrol. This is where Sushi's staff is going to spend most of the time doing nothing but taking sun baths and having fun, from dawn to dusk. But don't worry, we will keep you informed about all these hollydays. We'll post many pics, just to tease you while you are working... Oh yes, we are evil, we know.

5 comments:

Sushi for 2 said...

Alright alright... i need to get there right now! So pick up surfboard and shorts, and I want be available until next year!!

Anonymous said...

I am very jealous... really... so be careful as I could kill someone!!!!
Hehe I am only joking...

enjoy because you worth it, hihi!!!!!!!!!!!!

and remember> tomorrow is Fridaay!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sounds great.... the only thing I can reccommend about a thirteen hour flight is do not take a window seat and try and book online your seat allocation at the emergency exits! (not for safety you understand, just space!) Other than that you have every gadget going so I am sure you'll be entertained....Sleeping pills are the alternative...

Debi

Anonymous said...

tourtín hours is Hell!!!
it's probably not worthy; you should give your tickets to me.

Anonymous said...

Viva Galicia, I was trying to speak in english but i come back to my easiest spanish, sorry....
Hola Sushi Maria, asi que de viaje a USA, y tan calladito te lo tenias??? Perrrrraca......menos mal que os vengo a ver de vez en cuando a Sushi, so that, puedo cotillear un poco, Pues tia enjoy yourself, ah.... todavia estoy esperando la postalcita a l'ile de la Reunion, asi que mejor me la mandas del otro lado del oceano.