Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Groundhog day, el día de la marmota or la giornata della marmotta.

Yeah, today is the Groundhog day!! I'm sure everybody remembers this film with Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell. Actually Bill is forced to live the worst day of his life on and on. My day has started really bad. I arrived late at job (again). I woke up at 7.15, couldn't believe it. So I went to the shower, then I ran all over the place looking for my stuff, and then I ran all over the city trying to find a taxi. But, oh my dog!! no taxies in Cork on a Wednesday morning. So I had to wait for my dear bus n.2, cool! Anyway, the day is getting better. But today, Sushi for 2 wants to say happy birthday! to two happy Apple employees and good friends: And as I don't have any good pic of him, there you go! Joyeux Anniverssaire! Jul!! Feliz Cumpleaños Adán a.k.a. Lehendakari Take it easy guys!! Ed & María

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a party atmosphere in these days.... ehh so much party! Happy party everyone, Ed

Anonymous said...

What can I say....

Thanks, thanks, thanks

adan

Anonymous said...

Hola....?
Lo siento, pero no puedo escriber y hablar espanol! Gracias por cada presonna que escriber en ingles! Dios que mal tia, no? Professora, dondes etas??????
Anyway, just wanna say your site helps to prevent me from falling asleep, especially today. Yes my Spanish is brutal, but hey, can't be good at everything, eh?
Oh and Happy Birthday to Jul (don't think I know you} and Adan (think I met you once!) 1.5hrs to go and counting.....

Debi

Sushi for 2 said...

Hey Debbie, ese español muy bien, nada que no se pueda mejorar.
Thanks for your comment, keep visiting sushi!!

Besines

Anonymous said...

DIOSQUELOPARIOOO!!

Felicidaes lehendakari! Espero que por Francia encuentres a la cigüena que te ties que follar pa que te traigan los nenos, y no tengas que tirarte a toes les cigüenes de la ciudad...aunque ya sabes, siempre primero dispara y luego pregunta!!!

PETEZME BERRAR A VOCES!!

Sushi for 2 said...

Así, con delicadeza y educación. Lo que hay que leer...