Wednesday, February 16, 2005

2046

I've just seen three movies of Wong Kar Wai. The fist one I saw was Happy Together. And there is nothing new in this film, two guys arrived to Buenos Aires from Honk Kong, love story,fights, blah blah...But the way the story's told and the way the movie's shot, is just great. Then I saw Chunking Express, but honestly, I don't remember anything. That's called fish memory. In the mood for love. I don't know, I think it was kind of slow. I liked it but, maybe I was expecting something else. The photography is beautiful, and the actors great. The music is brilliant, even though, we have to admit that Nat King Cole had a horrible Spanish accent. So, 2046. The premiere was of course in Valentine's Day. It was very succesful in Cannes, and it has to be good. I will probably watch it this week, but if you can't resist it just click here

4 comments:

Sushi for 2 said...

Fish memory... I remeber talking about it, I guess. Well anyway we agreed to go to see the movie over the weekend.
If I'll remember... Jokes apart this film is a must!
Peace & Love
Ed

Sushi for 2 said...

There was something... today I wanted to ask to any one a question and 2046 came to rescue me:

What do you think is going to be diffrent in 2046?

I'll be 65... if I'll get there and I will have a dog.

Sushi for 2 said...

Uhuh, I'll be 69. And I'll have a house with a view to the sea and a dog as well.
María

Anonymous said...

upss!!! I'll be 72 and I'll be still at college hehehe!!!