Wednesday, May 10, 2006

MANGA

Hey folks, sun is shining (for once) and it is really hard to be at the office, well at least I have a window... Last Friday, I had to go to the bank to cash a cheque and once I was at the city centre, well, you know shop here shop there and so on and so forth, I bought this suppa duppa film, METROPOLIS. Well, I have to say that I am a big fan of manga but this film is just great, three of the manga masters worked on that: 1. Osamu Tezuka 2. Rintaro 3. Katsushiro Otomo With this line up, you just cannot miss it!! So go and see Kenichi and Tima trying to save the world from these evil robots. I am sure the Flaming Lips love this film. Mrs. Evil Yoshimi Sushi

1 comment:

Sushi for 2 said...

excellent movie, it gave all the buzzes of the 1927's original Metropolis plus some modern day dramas to frame it...