Thursday, November 03, 2005

Rainy days

Hello shiny people, someone might think that with my new position at work I now have more spare time... the fact that I'm here writing stuff on a weblog might demonstrate that in fact I have... but I can assure you, right now I'm very busy, hmmmm, very busy. So busy... Well, a part from what has been going hone during the past weeks (me getting higher, in both ways, and Mrs Sushi getting greater) there isn't much to highlight from the capital of the rain, in fact it rains, while I'm typing it rains and during the weekend will rain, so happy rainy day everyone.... wherever you are! Sunshinin'Ed

3 comments:

Sushi for 2 said...

Foto buena si no fuera por la cara de anormal de Mrs. Sushi, ñññaaa.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are doing so well Ed... has been a long time no hear. But that is cause I am working... very hard, too! Hope you keep us updated here of what is going on in the land of "the Corrs"! Greetz.

Dimitri

Anonymous said...

perchè la birra finisce sempre il mercoledì pomeriggio, quando i supermercati sono chiusi?