Friday, July 29, 2005

Oh Bloggers where are thou?

Long time has passed since the last post, well I believe that the reason for this has a name: Job. ...and I don't even feel like spending more words about it. Seeing this poor page unedited as it is, it made me feel sad, so taking the chance that the italians are leaving for their summer holidays, I take a breathe and tell you somethings which came to my attention lately. the first is a sad news for me: Bob Moog, the person who someone might consider as the father of the synthesizer was diagnosed with a brain tumor. He invented some of the finest music synthesizers ever and always worked as pioneer on the eletronic music. Sushi for 2 would like to rember the legendary Bob with his Minimoog. Heard anything of the Fantastic 4? They recently got out of the comic pages and started an adventure on the cinema screen... the result is quiet of film, unmissable if you ever read their adventures.... ch...ch...ch...check it out

1 comment:

Sushi for 2 said...

F4 buenos.
Minimoog bueno.
Camiseta Moog mejor.

oeoe.

Mrs. shopping a lot sushi